Admissions Service (SII)
This Service provides information on:
- Admission requirements for students, PhD candidates and "listeners only"
- Changing faculty or status within a faculty
- Unenrolment procedure
- Students’ matriculation and registration
- Changes of students’ address and personal data
- Changes of status (semester leave) and taxation; sending of invoices for the payment of registration fees
- Establishing of different certificates (for the AVS, etc...)
- Registration of "listeners only" (auditeurs).