- New article by Bock, Saenz et al. accepted for publication in NeuroImage
- New article by Dukart et al featured on the cover of PLOS Computational Biology
- Bogdan Draganski joins the Editorial board of the journal Movement Disorders
- LREN wellcomes the new PI and Head of Physics Dr Antoine Lutti
LREN is part of the Department of Clinical Neurosciences (UNIL/CHUV) allowing close collaboration with clinicians and access to neuroimaging tools including 3T MRI, 7T MRI, and EEG.
- Brain meeting 17.05.2013 - scientific talk by Renaud du Pasquier, DNC-CHUV on the synergies between neuroimmunology and brain imaging
- LREN announces the installation of brain research dedicated 3T MRI scanner in October 2013 thanks to the generous support by the Spoelberch and Pardridge foundations.
- LREN launches a journal club and methods workshops, every 3rd and 4th Tuesday of the month 9:30-10:30am.