- New article by Dukart et al. on the effect of electro-convulsive therapy (ECT) on brain anatomy and symptom improvement in mood disorders featured as Early Edition Highlight in PNAS and Research Highlight in Nature Neuroscience Reviews
- New articles by A. Lutti and colleagues published in Journal of Neuroscience and NeuroImage. Congratulations!
- New review article by LREN PIs Draganski, Lutti and Kherif on the role of computational anatomy in studying cognitive changes with ageing published in Current Opinion in Neurology
LREN is part of the Department of Clinical Neurosciences (UNIL/CHUV) allowing close collaboration with clinicians and access to neuroimaging tools including 3T MRI, 7T MRI, and EEG.
- Friday 7 March - Human Brain Seminar with Masamichi Hayashi, PhD, University of Sussex, UK on Neural representation of time intervals in humans
- 22 - 25 April, 2014 Lausanne SPM modular course - registration will open soon
- LREN announces that the new brain research dedicated 3T MRI scanner is fully functional