Entrepreneurship and innovation
«If we were to give a name to the expertise and know-how taught at HEC Lausanne, I would suggest ALISE. Each letter symbolizes the main axes of the economic thinking studied at HEC Lausanne.» Jean-Philippe Bonardi, Dean
Renowned for the quality of its teaching and the expertise of its faculty, HEC Lausanne trains top students who will be able to distinguish themselves in the labor market, in particular through their analytical abilities and critical thinking skills, essential components for an entrepreneurial mindset. As a hallmark of the School, quantitative subjects play an important part in teaching, and the acquired skills represent a real asset for future employers.
While teaching at HEC Lausanne favors a scientific approach based on research, it also involves practitioners in areas such as auditing, entrepreneurship, and marketing. In a world that is constantly changing, HEC Lausanne continually updates its programs to adapt them to the latest market rules.
At a glance:
1. Excellent quality of teaching in Management and economic sciences, providing a solid foundation for future careers.
2. High-level research, recognised internationally, thanks to a team of nearly 350 researchers.
3. An educational pole: thanks to its collaborations with other UNIL faculties and with the region teaching and research centers such as EPFL, HEC Lausanne offers multidisciplinary programs and trainings, especially in a Master and continuing education context.
4. A strong international dimension: With more than 130 academic partners internationally.
5. Deeply rooted in the economic world through a dense network of alumni and close ties forged with business enterprises, organizations and public authorities in Switzerland and worldwide.
6. Numerous student associations, permanently active on the campus.
7. Located in a beautiful natural setting between the lake and mountains, the campus offers exceptional opportunities for sporting, cultural and leisure activities.