Through the Futures Lab of the Swiss Center for Positive Futures, we apply Futures Literacy as a method to identify futures skills
We run applied foresight projects on specific topics relevant to society and the economy, and particular domains of interest to sponsors or clients. Deliverables (e.g. workshops, reports, assessments, interviews, long-range plans) will be to their benefit and to inform policymaking for Government and society at large.
Typically, our events run over several months. They include in-depth literature review, horizon and trends scanning, also using AI-driven tools and deep dives in specific dossiers.
The Swiss Center for Positive Futures does not work in isolation. We orchestrate and facilitate co-creation of desired futures with and for society.
Projects deliverable will serve:
- Industries. They are the primary beneficiaries of the Center’s work, which will give them access not only to sustainable and future-proof innovation strategies, but also suggestions regarding the development of their human capital.
- Schools. They are responsible for developing the next generation of talent. They must not only be involved to benefit from emerging knowledge or participate to the shaping process of new corporate strategies or professions, they must also rethink themselves.
- Authorities. Legal framework, strategies of development, support to the economy: they all require an anticipatory mindset. Therefore, leaders must get the knowledge emerging from foresight efforts and bring their specific point of view to improve the models.
- Citizens. The integrated foresight methodology used by the Centre involves and concerns not only experts but also key players and stakeholders in general. Citizens in general will benefit from the results of the Centre's work in that it will offer images of the future that can help them reflect on their professional re-orientation.
The results of the applied foresight projects and the outcomes of the activities will be shared (where possible) through:
- Co-creation and exchange session to mutualize expertise and knowledge
- Executive reports frame for categories of stakeholders (industry, schools, authorities, media, etc.)
- Events bringing the actors/stakeholders together
- Academic and general audience publications
- Media to generate awareness in society.