Content of applications for admission to the Master's programme (If sent by post please do not staple the documents!)
- a signed copy of the confirmation of the online application sent to the candidate by e-mail immediately after applying online
- 1 passport format photograph
- a copy of the upper secondary school diploma, the university or HES diploma(s) (if obtained), as well as the diploma supplement(s) (if received).
- a copy of all transcripts obtained in all examinations taken at the university or HES.
- a copy of the programme description concerning the final semester or the last year of the Bachelor's degree if the Bachelor's degree has not yet been obtained
- candidates coming from another Swiss university or an HES/HEP must also provide a certificate of exmatriculation (at the latest the certificate must be provided before the start of the courses)
- a complete curriculum vitae up to date
- a copy of the passport or identity card
- for an inscription to part-time studies, the required documents.
|more details concerning the registration procedure|
|In order to confirm their registration the following documents must be provided by candidates :
For Swiss diplomas : if the university diploma has not yet been obtained, the final transcript or a certificate confirming that the student has fulfilled all the prerequisites to obtain the degree has to be provided