Content of applications for admission to the Master's programme with a Swiss Bachelor:
- a passport format photograph
- a complete and up-to-date curriculum vitae (resume)
- a copy of the upper secondary school diploma, the university or HES diploma(s) (if obtained), as well as the diploma supplement(s) (if received).
- a copy of all transcripts obtained in all examinations taken at the university or HES.
- a copy of the programme description concerning the final semester or the last year of the Bachelor's degree if the Bachelor's degree has not yet been obtained
- candidates transferring from another Swiss university or an HES/HEP must also provide a certificate of exmatriculation (at the latest the certificate must be provided before the start of the courses)
- a copy of the passport or identity card
- for an inscription to part-time studies, the required documents.
|If the diploma giving entitlement to registration is issued only during the summer preceding immediately the beginning of the academic year, the candidate uploads the other documents within the specified deadline, indicating the date on which the copy of the diploma giving access to UNIL will be sent to the Admissions Office.|