- Please note the conditions, the application procedures, and deadlines for each exchange agreement
- Bachelor students: if you have obtained a minimum grade average of 4.2 in the 2nd year of your Bachelor’s program, you have the possibility of doing an exchange in Swiss mobility in Spring of the 3rd year
- Please choose only one destination for a Swiss mobility application
- The application consists of a single Learning Agreement "Study Plan for Swiss Mobility" to be uploaded and an online application form
- As your Learning Agreement is provisional at the time of your application, only your signature is required
How to apply?
Please follow the instructions below for HEC Lausanne.
NEW! The online application, on our Intranet, is closed.
- Prepare the "Swiss Mobility Study Plan" that you find on this page and save this document as follows:
- Fill in the fields of the online application form and upload your "Swiss Mobility Study Plan" at the end of the form
- The HEC Student Exchange Office will transmit your application to SASME (Student Affairs and Student Mobility Office)
- "Swiss Mobility Study Plan" & useful information