Social sciences include four main disciplines: social and cultural anthropology, social policy, social psychology and sociology.
The degree course follows a largely interdisciplinary approach and strives to explain both the general functioning of societies and their diversity. Studies in the field of social science provide the epistemological framework required to understand the social environments in which individuals live and develop. They also lead to analysis of the representations and practices of individuals in relation to their social living conditions from the perspectives of culture, economics and politics.
Faculty of Social and Political Sciences
Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Social Sciences
30 April. If you require a visa to study in Switzerland: 28 February.
At UNIL, the following Master's programmes are open without further conditions to holders of the Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Social Sciences:
- Master of Arts in Social Sciences
- Master of Law (MLaw) in Criminology and Security
- Master of Arts (MA) in Public Management and Policy
- Master of Arts (MA) with Computer Science for the Humanities as main discipline
- Master of Arts (MA) in Sciences and Practices of Education
- Master of Science (MSc) in Human Movement and Sports Sciences, orientation Social Sciences and Sport
- Master of Arts (MA) in Tourism Studies
- Master of Arts (MA) in Digital Humanities